Fundraise for GLIDE
Have a talent? Want to put on a virtual show, art gallery, or otherwise sell your work in support of GLIDE?
For more information about fundraising for GLIDE, contact Lauren Bernstein at Lbernstein@glide.org or (415) 674-5186
GLIDE is a leading social services organization in San Francisco's Tenderloin neighborhood as well as a social justice movement and spiritual community, dedicated to strengthening and transforming lives. GLIDE welcomes all in need of care and community. Our Daily Free Meals program serves a diverse cross-section of homeless and insecurely housed individuals and families as well as low-income working people, and senior citizens and differently abled folks on small fixed incomes.
During shelter-in-place orders due to the COVID-19 pandemic GLIDE has remained open as an essential service provider to our community. Our Meals program has provided up to 15,000+ meals a week both on-site distributed outdoors in to-go containers as well as delivered to individuals and community partners across the city.
Learn more about our COVID-19 Crisis Response
Gather a group of family, friends or colleagues and help GLIDE collect new items for care packages that will support our ongoing essential service efforts:
• Street Outreach Care Packages – soaps, hand sanitizers, bottled waters, face masks, etc.
• Shelter-In-Place Family Care Packages – diapers, baby wipes, baby and toddler toys, books for reading in English & Spanish, small family board games, etc.
• Distance Learning Care Packages – notebooks, pencils, art supplies, etc.
• Winter Essentials – socks, rain ponchos, gloves, jackets, umbrellas, backpacks, hand warmers, etc.
• Undergarments for all genders of varying sizes
• Furry Companion Care Packages – dog treats, leashes, muzzles, dog food, etc.
Contact the volunteer department for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at GLIDE! We currently are not accepting new general volunteers at the moment. Please contact us for more information at our general inquiries line email@example.com or (415) 674-6081.